Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shop, Look, Buy

“Stop, it is the season of the year”
“Look, Sales is everywhere”
From 10% to 90%,
From Armani to Zara
From top to bottom,
Everything is cheap.
“Stop, these wedges is beautiful”
“Look, that guy is hot”
“Wow, this dress is elegant”
Shop, shop, shop,
Don’t shop till you drop.
“Stop, I need to go to the bank”
“Look, I’m running out of cash”
“Hah ah, I still have my credit card”
Stop, look and buy.
Don’t shop till you drop.
“Stop, I think I just spend it all.”
“Look, how to survive?”
Alamak, my mum’s going to kill me”
Stop, look, buy.
Shop, shop, shop.
Shop till you drop.


*i just wrote this poem few minute ago. i ike it very much. well, it is actauly my assignment. so, i wanna share it with all of you who read my blog. more poem will be posted soon since i have to write more poem... taaada....

No comments: