Sunday, June 6, 2010

All You NEED to "KNOW" about ME

1st of all, i'm not a person who do things emotionally and i mean it when i say it. so don't get on my nerves as i really can do thing that you wish i don't do.

2nd, i'm a person who like to talk when i want to talk, so DON'T stop me from talking when i am talking cause i DISLIKE it...!!

3rd: You must know that i am a SURVIVOR and I've gone through so much and more than you expect so i'm a strong person who have a lot of experience though i am still consider as YOUNG. So don't judge me as a young man who don't know anything about LIFE...!!

4th: I'm an open minded person and you can talk anything with me and share anything with me as long as i can understand what you are talking about. I'm a GOOD LISTENER and don't hesitate to talk and share anything with me cause someone told me that some people are scare to talk to me....

5th: Respect me and you will gain my respect....

6th: I'm a competitor

7th: I LOVE TO DEBATE.... but i talk through experience and my opinion and i don't bullshit (only in exam i do so). i argue a-lot cause i will get knowledge in arguing that that is part of how i learn things.... ^^

8th: I remember details and if you try to TIPU me, i know.... especially thing that you've told me before.... ^^

9th: I "DISLIKE" backstabber...!!

10th: There is a reason for everything i do, so don't question me for what i'm doing cause i know what i am doing...

11th: ASK me if you need an ANSWER...!!

hurmmmm.... i cannot think much now cause i'm kinda tired. I shall update this post again if there is more YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME...!!!

No comments: