Monday, July 12, 2010

Just a Thought

i'm just thinking of it last night when almost
everyone chat with me yesterday ask me the
freaking same question.

it started when i took a picture of me and an
opposite sex close friend of mine and put it as my
facebook profile picture. i have no intention of
anything and it is because the picture is beautiful
and both of us looks great in that picture and that
is the reason i put it as my profile picture.

the issue here is that everyone i chat with last night ask me this
"Mal, siapa pompuan ya? GF ko ka?"
"Mal, is that your GF?"
"Mal, bila nak kenalkan ngan kami?"
The first thing come into my mind after getting
all these question is OMG..!! why my friends are so KOLOT..!!

REASONS why MY FRIENDS are KOLOT..!! (Some friends)
1) it is just a picture.
2) i'm not kissing her
3) i'm not holding her hand
4) i'm not hugging her
5) it is just a FREAKINGGGG PICTURE...!!

and i post my little thought in my cute
little facebook wall explaining that she is
not my girlfriend, just a close friend of mine.
well, basically those who ask me commented
on my wall post and they keep on saying that i'm
denying that she my GF and stuffs like that
and even one of my friend said that he is just
concern about me and wanna get updates
from me that is why he is asking me that QUESTION..!!
funny thing is that, why is the 1st question sound like this
"Mal, is that your GF?" cause as far as i concern,
if i am concern with my friends and
wanna ask him/her and get updates from them,
the 1st question will be "Hi, HOW ARE YOU?"
and NOT "IS THAT YOUR BF/GF?" it is TWO DIFFERENT QUESTION.
so, is that about concern or KEEPOHHH..!! haahhahahah......

well since i'm nagging about the picture stuffs,
might as well i throw more of my opinions here.
why NO ONE ask me is this my
BF when i put this picture as my profile picture months ago?


or why there is no one asking me "is this your son?"
when i use this picture as my profile picture?


or why didn't anyone ask me
"are you having affair with Her?"
when i use this picture as my profile picture?


hahahhahahha... well, no offend to anyone k.
but when this picture is used as my profile picture
questions and questions been ask....


hahahhaha... well again, it is just a thought..!!

1 comment:

dolly said...

hahahaa...
weh..."btul ko ada affair ngn siti"?ahhaha
soalan yg lagi cali..kekeke..
cali juak....
tapi if aku sik knal ko,sure aku akan ingat ppuan ya gf ko..sbb gmbar ya nmpak korang dua sgt close..i mean posisi korang.wpun takda body contact.ehhehe..no wonder byk yg asumsi..:P