Wednesday, September 8, 2010

need a break.

I've been in KL for 3 years and in this 3 years I've experience alot especially in performing arts line. sometimes i LOVE it, sometimes i LIKE it, sometimes i ok ok, sometimes i HATE it but LOVE it in the end and sometimes i HATE it and still HATTING it until it is over.

i never give up in performing arts but sometimes i felt like giving up but it is my passion that makes me continuing on.

1st experience is in UniTAR Idol as the contestants, then some shows along the way till now in Uni. then also some reality show auditions. Then some theater come alongside and followed by musical, then dance, choirs and etc etc etc. I LOVE it all and all of it, i have to give my all for it.

My time, my money, myself and my talent... that is all i have to give. sometimes i sacrifice almost everything, every penny i have for it but most of the time i only gain nothing but experience. i don't mind bout it but i'm just sick and tired it now.

all i need now is a break and i'll be back soon.

singing, acting, dancing, emceeing, and all things to do with performance is in my blood... i won't be long but i promise that i'll be back. A better me will come, and you will see more fire in it, more fierce in it....

CHOwwww!!!

P/S Sorry but i need a break..!!


No comments: