Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Wish

I wish I never found you
For one good reason
I wish I never know you
But it will never do.

I wish to stay in your arms,
But I will never,
I wish I could follow you,
But you never want to.

It’s just a game for me and you
What happened here stays here.

I wish that you could love me,
Like I love you.
But it will never happen
Cause we know the reason.

I wish that you could stay here,
Forever we’ll be together,
I wish that I could turn back time,
To the day I’m with you.

It’s just a game for me and you
You said what happened here stays here.

I wish that one day I will,
See you again.
Although it is just a game,
I know you want me.

I wish that you would stay,
Cause I know that you will.
I know you want it so much,
I can see in you eyes.

It’s just another game for you and me,
It happens here, stays here.

-another new lyrics from me. this song is inspired by thing that happened around.
love is just a game for some people, and they just like to play it and end it in as they like.

No comments: