Friday, November 27, 2009

three days.

It’s you who started this journey,
A journey that no one knows,
A walk you pulled me to walk
With you till the end.

We played the game of love,
We drown in our emotion,
We felt the needs in us,
And that’s the first day.

You make me gone insane,
Walking with you,
Down this lonely road.
You make me gone insane,
Playing the game,
That you play,
Playing the game
That we play.
Playing the game,
With whole heart.
In just three days.

The second day comes,
Thousand of question,
But only one answer given,
But only one answer I need.

Sorry is not the word,
It’s not the word I wanna hear.
All I need is the truth,
And I need you to know.

The third day arrive,
I felt the tense in the air,
Knowing something bad,
Is going to happen.

What hurt the most?
Is when you say nothing at all.
What hurt the most?
Is when I need you more.

Ending it all in once,
in just three days of a journey.

* only those who are involved understand what this song is all about....
3days relationship. it all happened in 3days.

1 comment:

Jason said...

cian nya ko mel..terjadi kat ko ka..T-T(t'jumpa blog ko kat blog ntah sapa ku "tekan2 picit2") HAHAHA.