Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am Me...!!!

I’m not friendly, but I’m not snobbish.
I’m not smart, but I’m not stupid.
I’m too straight forward in things I say, but I’m sincere.

You might not know me, like I know you.
You might think I’ve changed, but I’m not.
Cause you just don’t know who I am.

People says that I’ve change,
People says that I’m snobbish,
People says that I’m too showing off,
People says that I’m wealthy,
People says that I’m this and that,
But that is just their first impression about me.

My friends says that I’m funny,
My friends says that I’m too dominant,
My friends says that I’m too ambitious,
My friends says that I’m too confident,
My friends even says that I’m too wired,
And what they say is true.

You might think that I’m good, but I’m not so.
You might think that I’m weak, but I’m a survivor.
You might think that I don’t know anything, but I know something.
Cause you just don’t know me.

I’m just not the person that you think I am,
I’m just not the person that you think I should be,
Cause I’m not perfect and I’m just too unique to be understand…
I am me, and forever will be…

No comments: