Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tiring Semester

here am i today 3rd Feb 2010 6:07pm at DOME KLCC doing my assignment, reading books and updating my blog.
well this is my 8th semester in UniTAR and i still enjoy my campus life so much. but this semester is kinda bore for me but it's a very busy and tough semester. first of all, i have to start doing my project paper this semester although i did't register for it. well, starting the project paper is not easy cause i just register for literary theory this semester and for the project paper, i have to know the theories and i have to analyze a novel or more you see...
hurmmm, them the subject i registered this semester require a lot of reading and i don't read much you see... so i have to force myself to read books, books, books and books....

No comments: