Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chinese + English = Chinglish

You might like it. This is hilarious.....even an Englishman could not construct
sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Malaysians and
Singaporeans.

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Not only did he do it 1
to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what
he came up with.....


1
day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic
and 4
down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and
threw up. So I go into 7
-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took
a 9
and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

10
I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 -eleven. Next day I called my

boss and told him I was 6
. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.
He also asked me to go climb a 3
and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice
2
him but I don't know what he 1 . _

1 comment:

~ d o L y ~ said...

hahahhahaaa...cissssss......lawak laaa...