Monday, May 31, 2010

mixture of everything...

well, kalau baca tajok post ni rasanya dah dapat tahu la apa maksudnya.... basicly, it is a mixture of everything and this is how i feel right now....

banyak yang terjadi dalam hidup ini pada tahun 2010 ini dan segalanya hanya membuat diriku sorg yang lebih berhati-hati dan sorg yang lebih matang. satu per satu peristiwa baik yang manis, pahit, masin, masam, tawar atau pedas dan semua itu aku ambil dan telan dengan positif... since januari 2010 sampai la ke hari ini 31 mei 2010, semua ini telah ku lalui dan syukur kepada Ilahi sebab aku masih mampu untuk melangkah dengan tabahnya, aku masih kuat dan masih berlari menuju ke garisan penamat walaupun perjalanan masih jauh dan tak nampak pun bayang-bayang garisan penamat itu....

well bulan januari, bulan pembukaan untuk tahun yang baru kiranya sudah diri ini melalui yang manis, pahit, masam, masin, tawar dan pedas... well, i know what happened that is consider sweet or sour... hehehhehe... it is really a tough month for me i guess but i know that i am strong and i have survive for 22 years in this world and takkan la tak boleh survive for the coming days, weeks, month and years.... i know oi can cause i have Him who always strengthen me...

well, the coming month pun sama juga, still going through the same thing.......
the toughest month for me is during March, April and May... 3 bulan ini sememangnya sgt mencabar bagi diri ini dan macam macam berlaku till at one point i memberontak dalam diri ini and i nearly give up all my dreams but as i think of it, it will be a waste of talent and time if i give up so fast. so i go on this journey.....

well, all above is so randomly arrange and tak narrow it down specific things.... it's all about myself, my study, friends, family and the society.... the things here is on how we think and how we overcome it all. if we stay positive in every circumstances, i'm sure that everything will be okay...

saying it is easy, and reading this is also easy, but this is how i overcome things and challenges in my life. well, i lost my late father since i was 10 years old and have been making my own decision since then of course with guidance of my mum and family. it is not easy growing up, lots of challanges too at home, school and the society. well, tak yah la nak sebut byk. but all this thing tak buat aku putus asa....

tetiba, teringat bout something, a friend of mine said that i'm super confident and ask me why and how can i be so confident in everything i do. it is easy for me. if i have no motivation and no confidence in things that i do, i dont think people outside will give me the motivation and confidence. yes, we need support from others but if ourself tak ada motivation and confidence, for sure we cannot do it. some pula kata i ni sombong and mr know it all, well for me, it is part of the skills to survive alone in this community.... klu tak ada skills ni, haduuhhh..!! i dont know la how i can survive....

well, skrg ni, jam menunjukkan 955pm and deep inside of me rasa kecewa, rasa gembira, rasa sedih, rasa blur and too many things in mind and i'm so worry about so many things.... but i still put on a smile on my face cause i know He Who created me will sure open ways to all my problems and worry...

well, memang penipu la namanya kalau ita tak pernah risau kan... hehhehehe... btw, lama dah tak tulis taip dan meluahkan isi hati dalam blog ini (pernah ka?) hahhahahha.... this will be my first non lyrics ways to express myself....
hahahhahaha....

and this is an unplanned writting and i type je apa yg ada dan terlintas dalam fikiran ini.... so it's so random and tak tersusun....

p/s: sorry kalau ada typo k... spelling prob ka, cause malas nak check ni... i guess i mcm ada repeat myself a few time.... hehehheheh

-signing off for now....
Malcolm

No comments: